3x17 - Whitney Houston Tribute
- I’m Your Baby Tonight. Sung by Blaine.
- All The Man That I Need. Sung by Mercedes.
- I Believe In You and Me. Sung by Brittany and Santana.
- I Have Nothing. Sung by Kurt.
- *When You Believe by Mariah Carey feat. Whitney Houston. Sung by Rachel and Santana
- Where Do Broken Hearts Go. Sung by Rachel,Kurt,Mercedes and Santana
- Greatest Love Of All. Sung by Finn
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody. Sung by Rachel and Mercedes with New Directions
- Cry by Kelly Clarkson. Sung by Rachel.
- We’re Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sisters. Sung by Puck.
- Make You Feel My Love by Adele. Sung by Tina.
- My World Is Empty Without You by Diana Ross and The Supremes. Sung by Kurt with Brittany and Sugar
- Old Fashioned by Cee-Lo Green. Sung by Artie and Mercedes
- Suggestions by Orelia Has Orchestra. Sung by Tina with New Directions
this can’t be true
tina can’t have two songs in one episode.
WHAT WHAT WHAT
- Rachel and Santana singing the best song from The Prince of Egypt. I hope the arrangement is closer to the film version than the pop version.
- Cry is one of the best Kelly songs ever.
- Tina is singing Adele. Heck Tina is singing fullstop.